Save-A-Lot stores bring discount groceries to neighborhoods across the US. In fact, there are more than 1,300 Save-A-Lot stores nationwide in urban, suburban and rural areas. As one of the nation's leading extreme value, carefully selected assortment grocery chains, we deliver our customers terrific savings on discount groceries, up to 40% compared to conventional grocery stores.
- Effectively recruit and retain employees and leadership, at all levels of the Company, that reflect the communities we serve;
- Attract new customers through market and product development that captures and meet the needs of the changing demographics of our nation;
- Seek and attract diverse operators into the Save-A-Lot network of licensed retailers;
- Instill diversity as a mindset and a part of our systematic business practices and processes; and
- Promote a culture of inclusion among Save-A-Lot employees, leadership, retailers and suppliers through education and awareness programs.
Our business is divided into three areas. Save-A-Lot retail locations are located in 39 states and serve four million customers a day. Our 17 distribution centers are strategically located around the country to efficiently deliver our quality products for less. Our corporate office handles merchandising and procurement, accounting, marketing and advertising, real estate and store design, HR, legal and lots more.
SAVE-A-LOT JOBS FEED