Electrical Engineering Job Opening in New Braunfels, Texas
M&S Engineering, LLC seeks a qualified Electrical Engineer for our New Braunfels, TX branch to work within our M.E.P. Division.
New Braunfels, Texas Electrical Engineering Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepares electrical-related scope documents, exhibits, budgets, and specifications
• Participates in design and construction review processes
• Provides electrical team leadership, mentoring, scheduling, project oversight, training, etc.
• Assists with the development of new electrical engineering standards and maintains and improves existing standards and guidelines, implementing industry and company best practices
• Maintains and fosters relationships with clients, contractors, vendors, and material suppliers
New Braunfels, Texas Electrical Engineering Job Qualifications
In order to qualify for this Electrical Engineer position, you must have:
• BS Electrical Engineering degree (or equivalent)
• PE license (required)
• 3+ years of electrical engineering design and project management experience with commercial building design and/or industrial, water, and wastewater projects (WWTP) (mandatory)
• Required experience with Electric Power Systems, including but not limited to, loads, efficiency, transformers, distribution, and control panels
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated proficiency with design codes and standards, such as NEC, NESC, NEMA, NFPA 70E, IEEE and ANSI
• Proficiency in AutoCAD and/or Revit building design software
• Proficiency in SKM Power Tools, ETAP, or equivalent
New Braunfels, Texas Electrical Engineering Job Benefits
M&S Engineering offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Employer-paid health insurance
• 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
• Paid holidays
• Earned vacation time
• SIGN-ON BONUS
About M&S Engineering
M&S Engineering is a full-service engineering firm headquartered in Spring Branch, Texas. M&S employs more than 130 professionals in four locations who are adept in the areas of civil, electrical, and subsurface utility engineering, surveying, and hydrology. In addition, engineers and designers in the fields of mechanical, electrical, plumbing (MEP), structural, roadways, land development, and reservoirs contribute to the extensive array of services M&S provides its clients.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
M&S Engineering, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.